Wheel alignment, occasionally called breaking or monitoring, is a part of standard auto care that includes correcting the angles of the wheels so they are set to the Car Maker specs.
Potholes and rough roads do not only make for a terrible trip; they may change the position of your wheels. Misaligned wheels may give rise to a number of issues, including irregular tire wear.
At “Tire Shop“, we offer an extensive variety of alignment services done by accredited technicians. With each wheel alignment package we will perform:
- Steering and suspension system inspection.
- Tire condition and air pressure checking.
- Adjustment of your camber, caster and toe angles to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Road test your vehicle to ensure your alignment is straightforward
- Copy of alignment readings
Our alignment specialist’s angles are set to vehicle manufacturer requirements. They also:
- Proper placement of weight around all tires and rim assemblies
- Complete inspection of steering and suspension systems
- Adjustment of wheel angles so they’re perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other
Wheel Alignment Benefits:
* Save money on gas
* Save money on tires
* Enjoy a safer, smoother ride
* Preserve your steering and suspension systems
Misaligned wheels may reduce the life span of your tires by creating rapid and irregular tread wear. Correctly aligned wheels boost vehicle safety, enhance your vehicle’s handling, boost fuel efficiency and optimize the life span of your tires. Save your tires before it’s too late.
Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234